- Pastor Jon Cathie
- Pastor Ray Walton
- Pastor Mike Baumgartner
- Pastor Murray Walton
- Pastor Mark McGugan
Uplifting inspired messages based on the Word of God.
Duration: 56:26 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 16 KBPS - Frequency: 22050 HZ
- Five CECC Ladies shared what motherhood means to them. The perspectives presented range from Biblical women of faith and grace through personal experience of motherhood in adversity, and a reflection of the grace and courage of one of the ladies own mother.
Duration: 39:26 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 16 KBPS - Frequency: 22050 HZ
Ray Walton encourages us to seek to live in balance. People view things differently. Loyalty is living within the boundaries set by the person you are loyal to. With some that see things as black and white these boundaries are fixed immovable objects whereas with others who are more comfortable with grey areas they are guidelines. We must live a life of balance between mercy and truth. Jesus is both mercy and truth, and grace and light.
- Mark 3:17
- Proverbs 3:1 to 10
- Joel 2:28 to 32
- Isaiah 2:1 to 3
- Psalm 119:105
Duration: 45:01 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 16 KBPS - Frequency: 22050 HZ
Pastor Jon Cathie's message is about enjoying the journey. Life is to be enjoyed as well as endured. Keys to enjoying the life:
- Revisit the promises of god in your life.
- See the stars and feel the sand in your situation.
- Recognise that each forward step lays claim to the promise.
- Be aware that waiting is not stagnating.
- Whatever you do in enjoying the journey don't sleep with Hagar.
- Keep in mind that you're never too old for intimacy.
- Think generationally.
- Genesis 15:4 to 6
- Genesis 22: 17 to 18
- Proverbs 29:18
- Isaiah 40:31
- Job 13:15
- Hebrews 11:8 to 10
- Hebrews 7:10
- Jeremiah 29:11